Modulo Player is the perfect Media Server for your everyday projects.
It is easy to learn, set up, and use, thanks to its intuitive user interface. Offering cutting-edge features to handle a wide range of projects, it is an extremely versatile system.
Easy setup and easy workflow
- Only one central remote control is needed for the setup of one or several servers, media encoding, transferring media, and show playback. The remote control software runs on any type of computer, Mac or PC.
- The multi-user application allows several users to run some features simultaneously, such as warping outputs or encoding media.
- All the settings are accessible on the remote control software, there’s no need to work directly on the server.
- The setup menu is straightforward and logical: the system is ready to use after just a few clicks.
- The playback servers can run autonomously without the remote control. This helps optimize the cost and maintenance of certain projects, such as permanent installations.
Optimized media processing
- Modulo Player was designed to process media seamlessly and provide the best possible quality, while running on a streamlined hardware configuration. All supported media were selected because they always run smoothly, and can be synchronized on all the servers.
- Modulo Player handles H.264 sequences and MPEG2 files up to 4K. It also plays HAP files allowing the processing of very high-resolution media with low CPU usage.
- Modulo Player is one of the few Media Servers certified by Apple to play ProRes format for exceptional quality, improving the workflow with production tools used by creative studios.
- Play uncompressed TGA and 10-bit DPX sequences for ultimate visual quality (optional).
- Modulo Player also processes multichannel audio with professional sound cards and ASIO format. Each channel is independent and can be routed to one or several outputs.
- 3D 120Hz processing is also available for projects requiring stereoscopic projection (optional).
- Low latency input boards are available for the PRO and ULTRA versions to add up to 8 (SD/HD/3G) SDI and/or up to 4 (1.4 or 2.0) HDMI inputs to your system (optional).
- Modulo Player supports NewTek’s NDI technology which allows you to stream multiple high quality live video sources across an Ethernet network and use them as inputs.
- Visualize all your live sources on your custom designed monitoring output and/or stream them over NDI.
Powerful output warping tools
- Warp your outputs with the “keystone or curve” feature which comes with a complete set of tools, making the process faster and easier.
- Our unique XMAP feature makes content mapping on complex shapes cost effective and accessible. It avoids the use of expensive 3D workflow by simply importing a Photoshop file, extracting each of its layers and warping them independently.
- Easily playback video content as DMX to control LED stripe and lighting fixtures. Modulo Player offers a video to Art-Net converter which uses the GPU to deliver pixel accurate DMX over Ethernet in real time.
Exclusive Playlist feature
- Create an infinite number of playlists.
- The playlist feature is easy to use and flexible as changes can quickly be made at any time.
- Cues are placed in playlists and can be played manually or automatically.
- Playlists can be synchronized on MTC or LTC timecode when needed (optional).
- Modulo Player’s intuitive user interface lets you quickly and easily create cues with multiple layer settings such as transition and visual effects – including position, scale, rotation, color control, movie speed.
Easy Show control
- Modulo Player offers a simple, yet powerful show control feature.
- Create, control and play automated tasks for a wide number of preloaded devices such as projectors, matrix switchers, video processors etc.
- Trigger tasks from specific devices such as calendar, midi, OSC, GPIO.
- You can create several different user panels by drag-and-dropping tasks, adding buttons, texts, images, web pages etc. Each custom user interface can be protected with a user login and password.
To meet the needs of our clients, Modulo Player is available in 4 different hardware configurations which can all be customized : add a timecode card, a live capture card, additional storage capacity etc…
Modulo Player Nano is the perfect choice if you need a very small player for simple use. You can adjust warping and use the embedded show control.
Modulo Player Standard version offers a well-balanced hardware especially designed for permanent installations such as museum exhibitions or permanent shows.
Modulo Player PRO combines a powerful configuration with additional storage capacity. This hardware is perfect for corporate or live events. You can customize it by adding up to 3 dual inputs low latency capture cards.
Modulo Player Ultra version meets the most specific needs: Still uncompressed TGA images sequences reading, active 3D stereo display.
|Reference||Outputs||SSD||Optional Capture Card|
|MP-STD-1||1||20 GB + 235GB SSD|
|MP-STD-2||2||20 GB + 235GB SSD|
|MP-STD-3||3||20 GB + 235GB SSD|
|MP-STD-4||4||20 GB + 235GB SSD|
|MP-PRO-1||1||120GB + 2 X 1TB|
|MP-PRO-2||2||120GB + 2 X 1TB|
|MP-PRO-4||4||120GB + 2 X 1TB|
|MP-PRO-6||6||120GB + 2 X 1TB|
|MP-UX-1||1||120GB + 2 x 500 GB|
|MP-UX-2||2||120GB + 4 x 500 GB|
|MP-UX-4||4||120GB + 8 x 500 GB|
|SDI-3G-2||SD/HD/3G SDI live input card – 2 inputs|
|SDI-3G-4||SD/HD/3G SDI live input card – 4 inputs|
|SDI-3G-8||SD/HD/3G SDI live input card – 8 inputs|
|HDMI-14-2||HDMI 1.4 live input card – 2 inputs|
|HDMI-20-2||HDMI 2.0 live input card – 2 inputs|
|TC-PCIE-R||Time code reader card – Pcie|