113-121 avenue du Président Wilson
93210 La Plaine St Denis – France
“Société par actions simplifiée à associé unique” with capital of Euro 8.000 €
RCS/SIREN: 524 020 682
TVA: FR 33 524 020 682
SIRET: 524 020 682 000 26
Tel: + 33 951 312 184
Publishing Director: Yannick Kohn
7 rue de la cite foulc
30000 Nîmes – France
“Société à responsabilité limitée” with capital of Euro 1.000 €
SIRET: 808 840 474 00015
Tel: +33 9 72 10 10 07
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The user, by accessing, browsing and/or using www.modulo-pi.com (the “Website”) agrees to the following terms:
1. Modulo Pi, the Modulo Pi logos and all Modulo Pi’s products referred to on the Website are trademarks of Modulo Pi. Other products or names mentioned in this Website may be trademarks of their respective owners. The access to the Website by the user should not be interpreted as granting any license or right to use any marks appearing on the Website without the prior written consent of Modulo Pi or the third-party owner thereof.
2. Content (particularly but not exclusively data, information, illustrations, logos, brands etc…) contained on or available through the Website is copyright © Modulo Pi or third parties. All rights reserved. Reproduction, modification, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Modulo Pi is prohibited. Only copying for strictly private, personal and non-commercial use by the user is authorized.
3. The Website and its contents are provided as a convenience to the user. Modulo Pi deploys all available means to ensure high quality access to the Website. Any event due to a case of force majeure which result in malfunction of the network or the server does not assume any liability from Modulo Pi. Access to the services of the Website may at any time be subject to interruption, suspension or change without notice for maintenance or for any other case. The user agrees not to claim any kind of compensation as a result of the interruption, suspension or modification of this access. Modulo Pi may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the Website for any reason, at any time at its sole discretion.
Modulo Pi reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to the Website or any part of it at any time. No warranty of any kind is made in relation to the availability or content of the Website.
4. The Website may include links to sites on the internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Modulo Pi has no control over the content of such sites and cannot assume any responsibility for content published by such third-party sites or for direct or indirect damage arising from the consultation or the use of such sites. In addition, a link to a third-party site does not imply that Modulo Pi endorses the sites or the products or services referenced in such site.
5. Modulo Pi reserves the right to vary the terms of this contract at any time and in its discretion.
Any change is becoming effective immediately upon posting on the Website. The user is deemed to accept the Website terms and conditions, in their updated and available version on the Website, each time they access or use the Site.