Modulo Kinetic Designer 2D+3D – Training
240.00€ +VAT if applicable
This license is a 2-month subscription to Modulo Kinetic Designer 2D+3D and is exclusive to the Modulo Pi Certified Training Centers.
What is the Modulo Kinetic Designer 2D+3D 2-month subscription?
The license provides: Easy 2D mapping, working with timelines and nodal programming, performing project study & simulation in the real-time 3D scene visualizer, creating generative and interactive content,…
The license gives access to 1 blinking output, and temporary access to external devices.
For full show playback and show control, Modulo Kinetic hardware is required.
If you do not need the software 3D environment and generative content, then go to the Modulo Kinetic Designer 2D version.
Who is Modulo Kinetic Designer 2D+3D meant for?
The monthly license is meant for people who want to enjoy the 2D and 3D environments of Modulo Kinetic Designer through their project workflow:
- Show designers for projects study and simulation
- Graphic designers for content creation: Generative content, realistic textures and materials
- Operators for projects offline progrmaming
What can I do using Modulo Kinetic Designer 2D+3D ?
Working with the Modulo Kinetic Designer 2D+3D license, you can:
- Self-train on the software with the help of our kit and video tutorials
- Perform project study & simulation based on 3D engine and 3D scene visualizer
- Create generative content through the powerful 3D particles engine, realistic texturing and materials
- Pre-program projects on your PC and save them for later use: Media import and validation, pre-warping, pre-encoding with the live mixer, timeline pre-encoding,…
- Add interactivity using nodal editor, keyframe animations, or timelines
- Enjoy real-time interactive VR and visualize a show scene from any angle with a VR headset
What material is available to help me discover and practice Modulo Kinetic Designer 2D+3D?
You can refer to Modulo Kinetic’s online user manual. The user manual includes detailed information about Modulo Kinetic, as well as training tutorials available in English and French.
To follow the in-depth training tutorials, you will need our dedicated Modulo Pi Learning kit.
What is the minimum configuration required?
When purchasing your first license, a Modulo Pi key is required.
You can then use your Modulo Pi key and license on a computer with Windows 7 64 bits or above, and a dedicated GPU with OpenGL 4.5 min.
The Modulo Kinetic Designer licenses work on Windows only.
If you want to install the software on an Apple Mac, you need to install a Boot Camp Windows version.
It is NOT possible to install our software using Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion.